- The Consulate
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Transiting through France without going out of the international area : the Airport Transit Visa
- Staying in France for a stay up to 90 days : the Short Stay Visa
- Staying in the French DOM, TOM, CTOM or in New Caledonia
- Staying in France for more than 90 days : the Long Stay Visa
- Discovering France
- Administrative formalities
- Welcome to France
- French Presence
Visas : Saint-Pierre and Miquelon [fr]
You wish to visit Saint-Pierre and Miquelon ?
Canadians and foreign nationals holding Canadian identification documents, and entering Saint-Pierre and Miquelon directly from Canada, are exempted from passport and visa requirements for stays of maximum duration of 3 months within a period of 6 months.
List of accepted documents :
1) For adults:
citizenship card (for Canadians), permanent resident card (for foreign nationals), driver’s licence, student card, social insurance card issued in Quebec and Ontario, passport (for Canadians)
2) For minors:
citizenship card (for Canadians), permanent resident card (for foreign nationals), passport (for Canadians)
social insurance card with a photo
student card with a photo
Consequently, persons who are not in possession of Canadian identification documents must present a passport, if necessary, with a valid visa.
Last updated on: 11/02/2010top of the page